(Last updated 18 maggio 2020)
In relation to the processing of your personal data, we inform you of the following:
TThe data controller is the company Atlem & Valtec S.r.l., with registered office in Marzabotto (BO), 40043, via dell’Industria n. 28, Italia, n. Rea BO – 309942, C.F. 03707660373, P.IVA 00652711201 (hereinafter referred to as the “AV Group” or the “Owner”), which can be contacted by phone at +39.051.931020, by fax to + 39.051.932551, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the treatment
The treatment is carried out in order to:
- allow you to enjoy the contents of the website www.avgroupinnovation.com (hereinafter, the “Website”);
- manage and respond correctly and fully to your communications or requests sent to AV Group using the contact details on the Site.
Categories of personal data processed
Your personal data that are processed are, in particular:
- for the “Service contact us” or “How we can help you” or “Request more information”: your email address and any further personal data you may have in your message or necessary to meet and respond to your communication/ request;
- for the “Product Catalog” service, which can be requested from the “Request more information” form: in case of a catalog request in digital format, your e-mail address; in case of a catalog request in paper format, your name and surname, name and address of the company you belong to;
- for the “Newsletter” service, your email address;
- for the service “Work with us” or “Send your CV”, your name and surname, your e-mail address, the data you reported in your curriculum vitae, as well as any other personal data you may have reported in your message;
- in case of your communications or requests sent to AV Group using the contact details on the Site, the personal data you used for your communication (postal address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address)as well as any further personal data you may have mentioned in your message.
Mode of treatment
Your personal data may be processed through both paper and computer files (including portable devices) and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis for processing
Your personal data are processed:
- for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures adopted your request, that is to give correct and complete execution to your requests (use of the contents of the Site; Service “contact us” or “How we can help you” or “Request more information”; “Work with us” or “Send your CV”; “Catalog Products”; management and response to your eventual communications sent to AV Group using the contact details on the Site);
- with your express consent, to send you commercial communications by email related to the “Newsletter” service;
- to comply with legal obligations.
Consequences of non-disclosure of personal data
Failure to provide data may determine, depending on the case, the impossibility to use the contents of the Site, the services available on the Site (Service “contact us” or “How we can help you” or “Request more information”; “Newsletter”; “Work with us” or “Send your CV”; “Product Catalog”), as well as receiving answers to your eventual communications or requests.
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be stored:
- for the “Newsletter” service, until you revoke your consent, which can be done at any time using the appropriate link at the bottom of each newsletter or by contacting AV Group and, in any case, for a maximum period of 2 (two) years from the moment you gave consent;
- for the service “Work with us” or “Send your CV”, for a maximum period of 6 (six) months from the receipt of your CV;
- for sending the product catalog, for a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the receipt of your request;
- for the Service “contact us” or “How we can help you” or “Request more information”, as well as for the management and response to your communications or requests sent to the addresses on the Site, for 10 (ten) years from the receipt of your communication and/ or request.
For technical reasons, the cessation of processing and the consequent cancellation of your personal data will take place within 30 (thirty) days from the times indicated above.
This is without prejudice to cases where retention for a later period is required for any litigation, request of the competent authorities or under the applicable legislation.
Your personal data may be communicated:
- personnel or collaborators specifically authorized by the Data Controller (internal staff or collaborators);
- to third parties of which the Data Controller uses to provide the services (i.e. Data Processors), such as IT and telematic service providers, Internet and telecommunications operators;
- to third parties, independent data controllers, such as couriers and postal operators;
- where appropriate, to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, to enable the Data Controller to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, and for other reasons relating to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Data Transfer outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data will not be transferred to persons established in countries outside the European Union (EU) or outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not offer an adequate level of data protection. The updated list of non-EU/EEA countries offering an adequate level of protection according to the European Commission is available on the website of the Italian Data Protection Supervisor https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home_en
Rights of the interested party
You, as a data subject, have the right to:
- access to your personal data, that is, to have confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to personal data and information about their processing. If you wish, AV Group will provide you with a copy of your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data, that is to obtain from AV Group the correction, modification or update of any inaccurate or no longer correct information, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement;
- deletion of your personal data. The right to cancellation cannot be exercised if your personal data must be processed for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, as well as for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- limitation of the processing of your personal data, that is, to obtain from the Owner to retain such data without being able to use them. This right is exercisable only when (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data, or (ii) the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you ask for the limitation of their use, instead of deletion, or (iii) although the Data Controller no longer needs them for the purposes of processing, your personal data are necessary for you to ascertain, the exercise or defence of a right in a court of law;
- portability of data, that is to obtain from the Data Controller your personal data processed to conclude and execute a contract of which you are a party or to execute pre-contractual measures adopted at your request, in a standard format, and transferred, where technically possible, directly to a third party indicated by you;
- withdraw consent, at any time, if previously given for the processing of your personal data. We remind you that you can revoke your consent to receive newsletters at any time using the appropriate link at the bottom of each newsletter;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the complaint is the tool that allows the interested party to contact the authority to complain about a breach of the rules on personal data protection and request verification). In particular, you can contact the supervisory authority of the EU Member State where you have your residence, where you carry out your work or the place where you believe the legislation on the processing of personal data has been violated. In Italy, the supervisory authority is the ‘Guarantor for the protection of personal data” (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home_en).
You also have the right to object (right of opposition) at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes (Newsletter). The Data Controller, in this case, will refrain from further processing your personal data except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
To exercise the rights described above or for any reporting or information you can contact:
Via dell’Industria n. 28
40043, Marzabotto (BO), Italia
Telefono: +39 051.931020
Fax: + 39 051.932551