Terms and conditions of use
(Last updated April 26th, 2020)
The User must be over the age of 18 (at least 18 years old). Otherwise, you must refrain from using the Site and the services available on the Site.
1. Intellectual property rights
The texts, images, drawings, icons and any other material on the Site are protected by copyright or other intellectual property provisions and are the exclusive property of AV Group and/or third parties.
Duplication, even partial reproduction, download, communication to third parties, publication or dissemination by any means and more generally any act of disposition or use of the material contained in the Site, in all forms, are prohibited, unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site or with the prior written permission of AV Group and/or the respective owners of the rights.
2. Distinguishing signs
The names and/or distinctive signs, as well as the logos used in the Site are the exclusive property of AV Group or third parties.
The use or reproduction in any form and manner of such names and/or signs and logos is prohibited, unless expressly stated otherwise in the Site or with the prior written permission of the respective owners of the rights.
3. Services available on the Website
Through the Site the User can enjoy, in particular, the following services:
- “Service contact us” or “How we can help you” or “Request more information“. The User may request from AV Group information, assistance and commercial offers, on the products of the same, by filling out the appropriate forms, or using the following contact details: phone +39 051-931020; fax +39 051-932551; email email@example.com
- “Catalogue of Products“. The User can request to receive the complete catalog of AV Group products, by email and / or by post, from the sections of the Site dedicated to the products, by filling in the form “Request more information”;
- “Newsletter“. The User by filling out the appropriate form and giving his consent to receive commercial communications of AV Group will receive by email communications on new commercial AV Group. The User may at any time unsubscribe from this service/withdraw their consent/exercise their right to object to the receipt of such commercial communications using the appropriate link at the bottom of each newsletter or by contacting AV Group at contact details on the Site and present;
- “Work with us” or “Send your CV“. By filling in the appropriate form and attaching your curriculum vitae you can send to AV Group your spontaneous application to work in AV Group.
4. Restrictions on the use of the Site
It is expressly forbidden to use any part, section, content or service of the Site for activities directly or indirectly commercial or advertising of any kind, unless expressly authorized in writing by AV Group.
The texts, information and services available through the Site are subject to periodic changes and may contain errors.
To the extent permitted by law, AV Group and/or its suppliers may not be held liable to the User and any third parties for direct or indirect damages or for damages of any kind – including, but not limited to, the damages for non-use or loss of data – arising from, or in some way related to, the use of the Site and the services available on the Site, the delay or impossibility to use the Site or the services available on the Site, the provision or failure to provide the services available on the Site, or any information, content or service on the Site.
6. Links to other Websites
The Site may contain references to products and services provided by third parties or links to third-party websites.
AV Group does not guarantee and assumes no responsibility for the content and information provided by such third parties, their completeness or accuracy, nor the content of the websites of such third parties and of any products and services provided by them through those websites.
7. Security and Processing of personal data
8. Suspension or termination
AV Group may suspend or terminate one or all of the services available on the Site or the User’s access to all or part of the Site, at any time, without notice and at its sole discretion.
For any indication or information the User can contact:
Via dell’Industria n. 28
40043, Marzabotto (BO), Italia
Telephone: +39 051.931020
Fax: + 39 051.932551